Isabel Compton, Vice President
Attended Mesa Community College focusing in business management and accounting principles and is proficient in the following software programs:
- Execudata – Horizon Accounting Software
- Primavera -Project Scheduling Software
- Timberline-Construction Accounting & Project Management
- State of California Notary Public
- Served as Assistant Purchasing Agent at Cantwell-Anderson/Cantwell Properties beginning in 1980. Responsibilities included Purchasing, Plan Processing, and Contract Accounting.
- Came to Hillcrest Development Corporation/Hill Contracting Group/J.A. Hill Corporation as the Vice President for all corporations in 1985. Responsibilities include administrative duties of day-to-day operations, accounting, loan disbursements, and DRE Processing.